Koo, a local micro-blogging platform and India’s response to Twitter was brought into the world in 2020 amid the maxims ‘Vocal for Local’ and ‘Make in India’ by Aprameya Radhakrishnan and Mayank Bidawatka. One of the biggest USPs of the KOO app is its ability for users to communicate in over ten regional languages: Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Assamese, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, and English.
Koo is now moving towards creating an ethical and reliable social space to avoid the widespread misinformation and fake news prevailing in India.
- To establish KOO as one of a kind micro-blogging platform in India, promote its USPs, build trust among the users in its reliability and safety, and make KOO a prominent placeholder amongst the top Indian audience.
- To promote Koo in the sports domain.
- To introduce Koo to the sports media
- To cater to multiple markets in Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, and Haryana.
- To get coverage in CAT A in wires, online, and print publications
- To run different campaigns over the KOO app to convert audiences and enthusiasts of sports,
- To bring KOO to the foreground across different segments of media and establish its reliability.
- Design and generate different story angles to highlight the KOO app in print and online media focusing on
PR Tool used:
- Press Release and Embeds:
- To create awareness and increase brand exposure
- To talk about the exclusivity of content
- Ensure good coverage in a given time
Koo app was accepted well by the media and we were able to deliver the best outputs
- Coverage garnered in Aaj Tak (Twice), News Nation – 1 Time, News 24 – 6 Times (Koos on Footer), Sports Yaari (Twice) and 208 print media coverage.
- 805 online coverage top media portals
- 633 total embeds with 555 embeds in Cat A