Being Responsible is our initiative and commitment, Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
We started ‘being responsible’ in 2012 with the objective of giving back to society and providing individuals and groups a platform to contribute to the social causes. We initiated by supporting the elderly with day care centers and have slowly increased our activities and are now looking at initiatives for children. We understand that Corporate play a very important role in the process of bringing about social change.
We welcome you to join us in making a difference.
Our focus areas are:
- Assisting needy by providing them groceries
- Running Mobile Van in the slums of Indore, to provide free medicines to senior citizens
- Running Day Care Centers: provide facilities like computer classes, games, recreation etc.
- In the near future we are planning a Home for Senior Citizens.
- We also support Government social projects like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan & Beti Bachao Abhiyan.